June 20, 2023
Uganda Visa for Pakistan
The Uganda visa application process from Pakistan can be done online. Pakistani citizens are eligible for an electronic visa to Uganda and may enjoy the process of application, as it can be done within minutes without visiting the embassy or consulate.
You can obtain the eVisa fast from any part of the world. Remember that if you want to visit Uganda and get an electronic visa, you need to meet the requirements, such as being a valid passport holder.
Complete the Uganda visa application form, submit the documents, cover the fee, and wait for the processing. Then, receive your Uganda tourist visa via email in PDF form. Remember to print it out, as it will be checked at the border control.
Is a Uganda visa necessary for Pakistani citizens?
A Uganda visa is necessary for Pakistani citizens. Without it, they can’t enter Uganda. Note that if you travel for a short period for purposes related to tourism, you should apply for an electronic visa. It is a very convenient method of application, as you can do it from your home.
However, if you travel for a different purpose or for a longer time, you must contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Uganda.
What is the Uganda eVisa for Pakistanis, and how does it work
The Uganda visa online, also called eVisa or electronic visa, is a permit that enables eligible citizens to visit Uganda. There are several types of eVisas to Uganda:
- a single-entry Uganda Visa: enables a 90-day stay in the country.
- East Africa Tourist Visa: it is a multiple-entry visa valid for 3 months. Also, it allows one to visit Kenya and Rwanda.
- a transit e-Visa: it is designed for travelers who transit through Uganda just to reach the final travel destination. It can be used for up to 7 days.
You can enter Uganda for sightseeing, leisure, conferences, visiting friends/family, transit, and medical treatment with an electronic tourist visa to Uganda. It is very convenient to apply in advance and enjoy a stay without problems.
Uganda visa application needs to be completed before entry to Uganda. Note that there is no possibility of a visa on arrival there.
How to apply for a Uganda visa online as a Pakistani citizen?
The process of applying for a Uganda tourist visa is simple and intuitive. You just need to:
- Complete Uganda eVisa online application form. Provide correct information, such as name, surname, date of birth, nationality, etc.
- Prepare copies of the required documents and attach them to the application.
- Cover the fee by one of the methods of payment (PayPal, credit/debit card).
You should check your email inbox after the online payment to receive the confirmation message. To verify your status, you must provide the application ID contained in the message.
Be careful about information, as any mistakes can influence waiting time and extend it. Also, feel free to contact the support team in case you have a problem with your Uganda visa.
What are the requirements for a Uganda eVisa?
The basic requirements for a Uganda visa online are simple to meet. Pakistani citizens should provide the following:
- a valid passport (that won’t expire within the next 6 months)
- a recent face photo
- a yellow fever vaccination proof.
The above documents need to be attached to the application form. When it comes to a copy of a passport, you need to scan a bio-data page with a photo.
Transit information and other documents
A transit visa is the best option for everyone who plans to visit Uganda just to reach their final destination. Note that you need to provide information about your travel reasons and details of the final destination.
Besides, those Pakistani citizens who want to obtain a multiple-entry Uganda visa online must prepare the additional documents:
- police clearance
- recommendation letter from Ugandan referee
- cover letter with the reasons why you need to visit Uganda numerous times
- proof of past journeys in Uganda.
Costs of the Uganda eVisa for Pakistani Citizens
The selected visa type determines the cost of the Uganda eVisa. You need to pay 99 Euro for a transit and tourism visa and 149 Euro for an East Africa tourist visa.
The fee can be covered by one of the available payment methods, such as PayPal or a credit/debit card. You must pay the fee. Otherwise, the application process will be uncompleted.
Benefits of Uganda eVisa for Pakistanis
There are many benefits of a Uganda eVisa:
- You don’t need to visit the embassy or consulate.
- Your time and effort are saved.
- You can feel secure, as the whole process is very safe.
- The application is very fast and convenient.
- You can count on the help of the professionals.