June 19, 2023
Turkey Visa for UAE Residents
If you are a citizen of the United Arab Emirates and wish to visit Turkey, remember to be well-prepared for your journey. Apart from booking flight tickets and finding comfortable accommodation, you cannot forget a valid passport and an approved visa.
Turkey visa for UAE residents
The United Arab Emirates citizens may apply for two different visas for Turkey. If they intend on visiting the country for a short-term journey related to tourism and business, they can apply for the Turkey e-Visa. It may be easily obtained online through remote registration.
A Turkish Tourist Visa for UAE citizens is available at the Embassy. Schedule a meeting at the office and submit the required documentation in person. The long-term visa allows eligible travelers to visit Turkey for purposes of taking up employment or receiving education.
The Turkey e-Visa is an electronic Tourist Visa that permits eligible foreigners to enter Turkey for purposes of tourism, leisure, and business. With a Turkish visa, you may leave for a sightseeing tour, meet with your relatives, and participate in cultural events. It also permits negotiating and concluding contracts abroad.
The Turkish e-Visa application is uncomplicated – it requires you to fill in the registration questionnaire, upload the essential documents, and cover the visa fee. Once your visa is approved, it will be delivered to your e-mail address. Do not forget to print it out before travel.
The online Tourist Visa for Turkey remains valid for 180 days from its issuing date. Depending on one’s nationality, it allows for a single-entry trip for 30 days or multiple-entry travel for 90 days. A visa for UAE citizens is issued for 90-day travel.
Types of Turkey e-Visa
Depending on the traveler’s nationality, they are eligible for one of the two visa types. They differ in the number of guaranteed entries and the time you are allowed to spend abroad.
- Single-entry visa for Turkey – 30-day trip, 180 days of the visa validity period
- Multiple-entry visa for Turkey – 90-day trip, 180 days of the visa validity period
Keep in mind that the nationals of the United Arab Emirates can apply for a Turkish visa online. Once authorized, it allows eligible travelers to visit Turkey numerous times for 90 days.
Turkey e-Visa requirements
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates can easily apply for an electronic visa to Turkey. But before proceeding with the application, they should gather a few necessary documents.
The following documentation is essential for a successful Turkey e-Visa application:
- Passport that will not lose its validity for at least 6 months from the planned travel
- Digital biometric photograph of the applicant’s face
You need the documents listed above to complete the Turkey visa application. However, it is recommended to have them on hand for the travel. In case there are any problems with your travel, you should have an approved visa and supporting documents. For more information, check the current Turkey entry requirements.
Turkey e-Visa application process
In order for your Turkey e-Visa registration to be successful, you must ensure you have a working electronic device that will enable you to complete the process. It may be a laptop, a tablet, or a smartphone. Remember to ensure a stable Internet connection as well.
The Turkey visa application procedure consists of only three intuitive steps:
- Fill in the online application form with personal data and travel information
- Upload the essential documentation in digital form (PDF, JPG, PNG)
- Make the payment for the visa processing fee using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal
You will receive your Turkish visa at your e-mail address as soon as it is authorized. It will be conveniently delivered in digital form, but do not forget to print it out before your journey. Your documents will be verified on arrival to the country.
Processing time of Turkey e-Visa
One of the many benefits of the online visa application is that it should not take more than 15 minutes of your time. However, the processing time of your inquiry will take a little longer. Usually, the average waiting time for the Turkey e-Visa approval is a few days.
Remember that the decision for visa approval depends solely on the discretion of the Turkish Immigration Office. In some cases, the visa processing can be prolonged.
Validity period of Turkey e-Visa
Both types of electronic visas for Turkey remain effective for 180 days.
The Turkey e-Visa issued for UAE citizens is a multiple-entry visa. Therefore, eligible visitors may enjoy traveling to Turkey numerous times for purposes of tourism and business. With a visa, they can spend up to 90 days in the country.
Turkey visa transit information
As for now, no specific Transit Visa has been introduced by the Turkish Government.
All foreign travelers may enjoy visa exemption in case of transit as long as they do not exit the transit area of the airport. However, if they plan on leaving the place, they need to obtain a suitable Turkey visa beforehand.
Benefits of Turkey online visa
All citizens of the United Arab Emirates may apply online for a Turkish visa. Remote registration allows them to enjoy numerous benefits:
- Convenience: Online visa application is much more convenient than any traditional method of obtaining a visa. Instead of paying a visit to the nearest Embassy office, you can complete the process from the comfort of your own home.
- Safety: While applying online for a Turkish visa, there is no need to worry about the safety of your data. All the document you upload to our website and the data that you provide in the application form is encrypted, safe, and secure.
- Speed: Visa registration online can be completed in around 15 minutes, which seems only like a moment compared to traditional methods of getting a visa. The time you save on the application, you may spend on planning your future travel.