June 19, 2023
Turkey Visa for Indonesian
Indonesian citizens must obtain a visa when they want to enter Turkey. The best option is to apply for an electronic visa that comes in two types: a single or multiple-entry permit. There are only three steps to apply for it: completing the form, covering the fee, and waiting for the approval. After that, you will get your Turkey eVisa in PDF form via email. What is more, you don’t need to visit the embassy or consulate during the process.
Besides, it is possible to obtain several types of Turkish visas: tourist, business, official, work, etc. You can apply online, at the embassy, or on arrival. Application is easy and unproblematic for everyone who has a device with an internet connection and valid means of payment.
Furthermore, The requirements for entering Turkey can be easily met. The most important are a valid passport and a visa. Check all the newest information on the governmental website to be updated, as the situation may change anytime.
Is a Turkey visa necessary for Indonesian citizens?
A Turkey visa is required for Indonesian citizens who want to enter Turkey. It can be obtained in three ways: online, on arrival, or at the embassy. It is advisable to obtain an electronic visa. You only need a few minutes to take part in a visa application process and don’t need to contact the embassy or consulate.
Before the trip, all travelers must meet the conditions of Turkish visa policy and prepare a valid passport and other necessary documents.
What is a Turkey electronic visa for Indonesian citizens?
Turkish government implemented a Turkey eVisa to make the process of applying for an entry permit easy and convenient. There are two options for electronic visas: single or multiple-entry visas. With a single-entry option, you can stay in the country for up to 1 month, while with a multiple-entry type, it is possible to stay 90 days in Turkey.
To apply online for a Turkey visa, you should have a valid passport, a recent digital face photo, and access to payment methods. Take part in the process and enjoy your travel to Turkey.
How to apply for a Turkish online visa?
The most important points of application for a Turkey visa for Indonesian are:
- completing the form with the necessary information (name, surname, date of birth, etc.)
- covering the fee with the picked method of payment (PayPal, Credit/debit card)
- waiting for the approval and receiving eVisa in PDF form via email.
The application process won’t take long and is straightforward. After it, you can visit Turkey without worries.
Turkey visa requirements for Indonesian citizens
The following documents must be prepared in order to obtain a Turkey visa online:
- a passport that is valid for at least 6 months
- an email address
- a face photo that is recent
- a credit/debit card that is not expired.
Consider that requirements may change, so it is advisable to check the information on the governmental website.
The Turkey trip conditions, like preparing necessary documents, must be met in order to travel to Turkey.
What is the processing time for an online Turkey visa for Indonesian citizens?
The online Turkey visa processing period is relatively short, so applicants will not have to wait long. Usually, several days are required to obtain an eVisa. To make sure the process will go smoothly, check all the provided information twice, as mistakes may lead to delays or even rejection of the application.
Can Indonesian passport holders apply for a visa on arrival to Turkey?
Indonesian citizens can apply for a Turkey visa on arrival if they don’t have time to obtain a visa earlier. They need to wait in line with the necessary documents, and if their application is rejected, they must return home. That’s why issuing a Turkey electronic visa is better, as it is a very simple and convenient option.
What are the types of Turkey visas?
There are a few types of Turkey visas when it comes to the travel purpose:
- Tourist visa: perfect for relaxation, leisure, sightseeing, tourism, or visiting friends and family.
- Business visa: designed for business meetings, conferences, dealings, official visits, etc.
- Education visa: can be used for educational purposes (study, courses, internships).
- Work visa: ideal for employment reasons or assignment work in the country.
- Other visas for different travel purposes related to archeology, medicine, documentaries, freight, etc.
Benefits of electronic visas
The benefits of electronic visas are numerous:
- You don’t need to visit the embassy or consulate and wait in line.
- They aren’t many conditions and documents to apply.
- You save your time and nerves.
- The application process is convenient and can be done within a few minutes.
- You don’t need to worry about your money, as the application is very safe.
- A processing time won’t take long (usually several days).