September 12, 2023
Turkey Visa for Egyptian Citizens
Traveling to Turkey from Egypt is now easier than ever, all this is due to the introduction of the e-Visa system. The Turkey e-Visa for Egyptian citizens allows entry to Turkey and stay there for up to 30 days.
The visa is issued for 180 days from the date of planned arrival and permits only one entry to the country. Egyptian passport holders must meet certain visa requirements to obtain a visa online. Nevertheless, the e-Visa application is the most convenient method of getting a visa as it eliminates embassy visits and allows for saving plenty of time and energy.
To apply for a Turkey e-Visa from Egypt, an Egyptian citizen needs to follow a few simple steps, including filling out the online form, uploading necessary documentation, and covering the processing fee. The approved Turkey e-Visa is next delivered straight to the applicant’s email address.
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa from Egypt
The application for a Turkish e-Visa can be completed from whatever place as long as an applicant has a stable Internet connection and access to any working electronic device.
First of all, it is essential to get familiar with Turkey electronic visa requirements. After preparing all required documents, all you need to do is simply follow these three steps:
- Fill out the online form: Enter all necessary details making sure that the data you type is error-free and up-to-date.
- Upload supporting documents: Make digital copies of all required documents using your web camera or smartphone; make sure that the photos are legible and clear.
- Cover the Turkey visa fee: To complete your application, do remember to cover the visa fee, which includes consular fees as well as the fee charged for the professional assistance of our visa experts throughout the entire application process.
After following all the above steps, do not forget to check your email inbox. Your approved Turkish visa will be delivered there as soon as the Turkey government makes the final decision.
Necessary documents for a Turkey visa for Egyptian
There are certain Turkey visa requirements to be met by Egyptian nationals who wish to obtain the e-Visa. Namely, they need to provide the following documents:
- a valid Egyptian passport (it must remain valid for at least 6 months from the date of planned arrival)
- Schengen, US, UK, or Ireland visa or residence permit (unless younger than 20 or older than 45 years)
Additionally, all Turkey visa applicants must ensure they have access to the following:
- active email address to receive the approved Turkey tourist visa
- valid means of online payment to pay the Turkish visa processing fee
- working electronic device with a stable Internet connection to successfully submit the visa application
Turkey Visa on Arrival for Egyptians
Unfortunately, an on-arrival visa for Egyptian citizens is not available in Turkey. Egyptian travelers need to apply for a visa before arriving in the country.
The best way to get a visa for Turkey from Egypt is to apply online. Submit your Turkey e-Visa application at least 3 business days before the planned trip and enjoy hassle-free entry to Turkey without worrying about potential issues upon your arrival.
Turkey visa cost for Egyptians
To complete the Turkey visa application, all applicants need to cover the fee of 69 Euro. This processing fee includes all the consular fees and the cost of our service. There are several methods of secure online payment that Egyptian citizens can use to make the payment.
After settling the payment, a confirmation email is sent to the applicant’s email inbox. The email contains the application ID confirming that the applciation has been received and will next be reviewed by our visa consultants. In the next step, they will send it further to the Turkish authorities responsible for the final approval of an e-Visa.
Make sure you have your applciation ID since, without it, you may encounter some issues with tracing your application’s progress.
Turkey transit e-Visa from Egypt
Turkey e-Visa is not required if a traveler only plans to transit through Turkey on their way to another destination and they will not be exiting the airport transit zone. In such a situation, transit is allowed based on a valid passport.
Nevertheless, if one plans to exit the transit zone or seek immigration clearance before taking the connecting flight, it is important to obtain a visa in advance of the planned layover in Turkey. Egyptian citizens can get a transit e-Visa for Turkey by applying online.