April 13, 2023
New Zealand Visa for Indonesian
A visa is necessary for Indonesian citizens who would like to travel to New Zealand. Thanks to it, they are allowed to visit the country legally. In order to obtain it, they need to take part in the application process. Generally, complete the form, then cover the fee, and wait for the confirmation email.
What is more, as a national of Indonesia, you have a few options for visas: an online visa that enables a 90-day stay in the country and a regular visa with a 9-month permit of stay that grants multiple entries to the country. In order to apply, you must meet the conditions and have a valid Indonesia passport, an onward ticket, a clean criminal record, and proof that you can support your stay.
Besides, prepare a recent photo, a means of payment, evidence of Indonesian employment, a copy of your Registration Card, itinerary, and marriage certificate (if necessary). Note that it is advisable to check the information on the New Zealand Visa Application Centre before the trip to be updated.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand visa?
One of the most important documents is a valid passport for at least 3 months. Also, prepare:
- a photo of the face
- an onward ticket
- proof that you can support yourself.
Besides, citizens of Indonesia need to be healthy and pass the medication test, as well as have a clean criminal record. The requirements are not numerous, so you can relax.
How to apply for a New Zealand visa?
The New Zealand visa application process is intuitive and straightforward. The citizens of Indonesia should grab their electronic devices with an internet connection, a valid passport, and other necessary documents. Then:
- visit the website and click on the ‘Apply’ button
- complete the visa application form and provide the required information (name, surname, date of birth, email, nationality, passport number, etc.)
- cover the fee by the chosen method of payment (PayPal, a credit, debit card, etc.)
- wait for the confirmation that will be sent by email.
What is the validity period of a New Zealand visa?
The electronic visa was introduced in 2019 by the New Zealand government as a 90-day stay multiple-entry permit to make the visa application simple and intuitive for citizens of Indonesia and other eligible nationalities. It is valid for 2 years. Besides, you can pick a traditional visa that is treated as a 9-month permit.
Fees and processing time for a New Zealand visa
The waiting for a New Zealand isn’t long, but as it depends on many factors, so the time may differ for each applicant. It is a convenient and easy process, so you don’t need to worry.
When it comes to visa fees, Indonesian citizens need to pay 99 USD for a New Zealand visa. They can use various payment methods, such as PayPal, a credit card, or a debit card.
New Zealand visa approval
When everything is correct, you will receive a visa approval in a PDF file. It is a very useful document as you can find important information about your stay, such as the start date of the visa, arrival, number of entries to the country, last trip to New Zealand, and expiration date. Also, you may read about the terms and conditions of the visa.
If you want to transit through New Zealand to reach the final destination, you need to have a permit and take part in a visa application process. It is very easy, and no visit to the embassy or consulate is necessary. Ensure your passport is valid for at least 3 months before your trip.
The benefits of New Zealand online visa
The benefits of an electronic visa for citizens of Indonesia are numerous, so it is advisable to obtain it:
- You save your time and effort as the process can be done electronically.
- You only need a device with an internet connection and can apply from any part of the world.
- You can immediately visit the embassy or consulate.
- You can be sure that your data are safe.
- The process is very fast and unproblematic.
- If you seek employment in New Zealand, you need to have a special work permit.
- You must submit your application earlier to enjoy your trip without inconvenience.
- Your passport can’t expire within 3 months.
- The electronic visa is valid for 2 years and is a multiple-entry document. You can stay in the country for up to 3 months as its holder.
- In case of any problems, you can ask our support team.
- The digital photo can be made by PC or telephone, as it will be adjusted by the experts.