June 20, 2023
Dubai Visa for Indians
Dubai visa for Indians is mandatory when entering the United Arab Emirates. It can be received through two application methods – online and at the embassy.
The UAE e-Visa was launched in 2010 to facilitate travel for foreign tourists. With an online visa to Dubai, Indian nationals can have short-term visits for vacationing, visiting family and friends, transiting, and handling business.
Depending on the intended period of stay, Indians can choose a single-entry visa for 30/60 days or a multiple-entry visa for 30/60 days. The UAE electronic visa stays valid for 60 days.
To apply for a Dubai visa online, Indian citizens must complete a short form on the website, make the payment, and check the email address for approval.
The UAE online visa is sent as a PDF document, so there is no need to visit the embassy/consulate in person, just make sure your application does not contain mistakes.
Do Indian passport holders need a visa to enter Dubai?
A UAE visa is required for every Indian tourist wishing to visit Dubai. The visa to the Emirates is available at the UAE embassies and consulates. However, Indian travelers coming for recreational activities can obtain a Dubai visa online.
Dubai visa online application form for Indian citizens
A Dubai tourist visa can be obtained by Indian travelers in a straightforward and speedy way through an online application. Follow this instruction for seamless process:
- Provide your personal and travel data in the form. It may contain your name, surname, nationality, date of birth, travel dates, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Cover the fees online.
- Receive the approved Dubai visa via email.
Ensure to make a hard copy of the electronic visa to the UAE.
The cost of a Dubai visa for Indian nationals
The price of the United Arab Emirates visa for Indians differs between the types according to the number of entries and allowed stay:
- A single-entry Dubai tourist visa for 30 days costs 199 Euro
- A single-entry UAE visa for 60 days is 349 Euro
- A multiple-entry Dubai visa for 30 days costs 379 Euro
- A multiple-entry UAE visa for 60 days is 499 Euro
How long will it take for the Dubai tourist visa to be processed?
Tourist visa applications to Dubai are typically processed within several business days.
Please check your information for errors and completeness to avoid delays. Also, stay in touch with our customer support specialists – in some cases, we may request additional details or documents.
The permitted stay for Indians with Dubai tourist visas depends on the type chosen in the application form.
It is possible to choose between several options:
- a single-entry visa for 30 days
- a multiple-entry visa for a total 30-day stay
- a single-entry visa for 90 days
- a transit visa for 96 hours
All UAE visa options stay valid for up to 60 days.
What is required to apply for a Dubai visa online
Discover the requirements for Dubai e-Visa to know what should be prepared before applying.
All Indian citizens need to attach the proper documentation to their Dubai visa application:
- the bio-data page and the last page of the passport
- a face photograph
- confirmation of the booked flight (if applicable)
- a flight ticket (if applicable)
- residence proof/ID to confirm the visitor’s address
- birth certificate (for minors; the document must be attested and have an official translation)
To complete the application for a Dubai tourist visa online, each applicant from India must have:
- a smartphone/tablet/laptop/PC
- internet connection
- ability to use online payment methods
- a valid email account
Requirements on arrival
At the entry point, Indian citizens need to present two documents:
- a valid passport
- the UAE e-Visa printout
Transit passengers who pass through the United Arab Emirates to a third country can obtain a UAE transit e-Visa for up to 96 hours if:
- the applicant’s flight to another destination is in more than 8 hours;
- the applicant has proof of accommodation;
- the applicant holds a visa to a third country (if applicable);
- the transit takes place through Dubai (no other Emirate is eligible).
Travelers staying in the UAE for up to 48 hours do not need to pay entry fees. However, if the intended period of stay is more than 48 hours, it is possible to extend the allowed stay for up to 96 hours by paying 50 AED.