September 28, 2023
Dubai visa fees for Indian
Dubai visa is mandatory for Indians to enter the UAE. Indian citizens are eligible to apply for a Dubai e-Visa online. The electronic visa to Dubai serves tourist, business, and transit purposes.
The procedure is simple: complete the form, upload the documents, and cover the fees. The approved valid visa to the UAE will be delivered to the applicant’s inbox, so visiting a diplomatic mission is not necessary.
The UAE visa can be issued in different types according to the visa validity and permitted stay: a single-entry visa for 30 days, a single-entry visa for 60 days, a multiple-entry visa for 30 days, and a multiple-entry visa for 60 days. Dubai visa fees for Indian nationals depend on the type chosen during the application procedure.
The UAE e-Visa types
The UAE visa is available in several types:
- A single-entry visa for 30 days
- A multiple-entry visa for 30 days
- A single-entry visa for 60 days
- A multiple-entry visa for 60 days
The visa to Dubai can be extended for 30 days twice, and it is not required to leave the United Arab Emirates for this. Note that the UAE e-Visa extension is not available for GCC residents, special entry and 96-hour special mission visa holders.
With an electronic visa to the UAE, Indian citizens are able:
- to go sightseeing
- to explore all 7 Arab Emirates, including Dubai
- to attend business meetings, conferences, congresses, expos, and fairs
- to visit relatives and friends
- to transit through Dubai to the next destination
Important! Indian nationals cannot get employed under a UAE e-Visa. For any kind of labor activity, it is required to obtain a work permit.
How can Indians apply for a Dubai visa online
Indian citizens can apply for a Dubai visa online in a straightforward and speedy way. It is not needed to schedule a visit with an embassy, as the entire procedure is remote.
Follow this instruction to complete the application process without any issues:
- Fill out the Dubai visa application form. Provide your personal, passport, and travel details.
- Attach the required documents. Make sure the digital copies are of decent quality and present the data clearly.
- Make the payment. You need to cover the fees using an online payment option and then wait for the result.
After several days, an approved Dubai e-Visa will be delivered to the applicant’s email address.
Dubai visa requirements for Indian citizens
To apply for a Dubai visa online, Indian travelers need to gather the required documents and prepare their digital copies using a scanner or a smartphone/web camera.
The list of proper documents for a UAE visa includes:
- the bio-data page and the last page of the applicant’s valid passport (with a minimal validity period of 6 months)
- a recent applicant’s photograph
- confirmation code from the booked flight to the UAE
- proof of flight (a flight ticket or confirmation of the booked flight if traveling by air)
- residence proof or ID to prove the traveler’s address
The Dubai visa application for minors requires the following documents:
- a recent face photograph
- a passport that does not expire for at least 6 months from arrival in the UAE
- the child’s birth certificate*
*The child’s birth certificate must be either in English or Arabic. If your document is in another language, it must be attested and has an official translation.
It is also recommended to get travel insurance/medical insurance to protect yourself in case of unpredictable situations.
Dubai visa fees for Indian passport holders
The Dubai visa fee for Indian nationals depends on the type selected in the application form:
- A single-entry visa for 30 days: 199 Euro
- A single-entry visa for 60 days: 349 Euro
- A multiple-entry visa for 30 days: 379 Euro
- A multiple-entry visa for 60 days: 499 Euro
The fees for a Dubai e-Visa can be covered using online payment methods present on our website, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Sofort/Klarna, and others. All payment options available are secure, so your data is properly protected.
In most cases, our customers get their visas to the United Arab Emirates approved within a few business days. Still, each situation is individual, and delays may happen if:
- the number of applications for processing is larger than usually
- there are technical issues on the official website
- the information in the application form is incomplete or contains mistakes
To avoid extended processing, ensure the provided data is error-free. It is also extremely important to apply for a Dubai visa at least 3 business days in advance of your trip.
Benefits of Dubai online visa application
The benefits of Dubai online application process are numerous:
- no need to travel to the UAE diplomatic mission
- quick and effortless application without visa interview with a consular officer
- approval arrives directly to the applicant’s email address
- professional assistance from our visa support team