March 23, 2023
Cambodia Visa for Pakistani Citizens
A Cambodia visa for Pakistani citizens is a special permit that enables a legal stay in the country for a limited period. Nationals of Pakistan can apply for a Cambodia online visa.
It is a single-entry document valid for 90 days that allows a stay in the country for 1 month and can be used for tourism, visiting friends/relatives, sightseeing, or transit. Note that you must enter Cambodia via a particular port of entry like Sihanoukville International Airport or Penh International Airport with a Cambodia tourist visa.
Also, you can obtain other Cambodian visa types, such as a business visa, at the embassy or consulate. It is straightforward to apply. Generally, you need to complete the visa form, cover the fee and wait for the approval. In the online Cambodia visit visa case, you will receive a PDF file via email. It is recommended to print it out as it will be checked by the Cambodian authorities at the border crossing.
Do Pakistani citizens need a visa for Cambodia?
Yes, Pakistani nationals must have a valid visa to visit Cambodia. It doesn’t matter how long they intend to stay in the country or what is their travel purpose. A Cambodia visit visa is necessary.
It is advisable to obtain an e-Visa, as the process of this visa application is very convenient and straightforward. No visit to the embassy or consulate is required. You just need to go to the website, complete the form and cover the fee. Then, wait for the processing and receive your electronic Cambodia visa via email in PDF form.
Types of Cambodia visas available for Pakistanis
Tourist visa online
It is a perfect option for travelers who want to enter Cambodia for tourism-related purposes, visiting friends/family, sightseeing, and leisure. As an e-Visa is available, it is recommended to obtain it.
Besides, a tourist visa is a single-entry permit valid for 3 months. You only need to have a valid passport and a photo of your face to take part in the visa application process.
Business visa for Pakistani citizens
A business visa can be used for conferences, dealings, and meetings related to business. It can be obtained in the embassy or consulate, and additional documents may be required, such as a letter of invitation and a cover letter.
Cambodia visa requirements for Pakistani citizens
The requirements depend on the Cambodian visa type. When it comes to an electronic visa, you need to prepare a valid passport and a photo of your face. In the case of a business visa, you need to prepare additional documents, such as an invitation letter.
Applying for the Cambodia visa from Pakistan
To apply for a Cambodia visa for Pakistani, firstly, you need to pick the visa type, check the requirements, and prepare the necessary documents. The online Cambodian visa application process is very simple. To apply for a Cambodia visa for Pakistani, firstly, you need to:
- Visit the website and click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete the visa application form. Check if the provided information is correct to avoid mistakes that can lead to delays or rejection.
- Attach the necessary documents and upload a photo.
- Cover the fee. You can use many methods of payment like PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Wait for the confirmation and receive your e-Visa in PDF form via email.
Important information for Pakistani citizens who want to visit Cambodia
- You need to meet all Cambodia visa requirements in order to get a permit (such as preparing the necessary documents).
- An electronic visa is valid for 90 days and enables 1 month stay in the country.
- To apply for a visa, you need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months.
- If your passport expires, your visa is invalid as well.
- The processing time for an e-Visa usually is very fast, and no visit to the embassy is required.
- You can extend your visa upon arrival by immigration authorities and the Cambodian government.
- In the case of e-Visa, travelers must use one of the available ports of entry [Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Sihanouk International Airport, Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), or Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang)].
- Note that no seaport accepts Cambodian visas online.