March 23, 2023
Cambodia Visa for Indians
Cambodia e-Visa for Indian citizens is an online alternative to a traditional visa. The electronic visa allows an applicant to save plenty of time by eliminating the need to visit the Cambodian diplomatic mission. Indian passport holders can now forget about embassy appointments, stressful interviews, and wasting time in long lines waiting for their turn.
Cambodia e-Visa is issued as a one-type visa covering the purposes of tourism and transit. Its holder can plan holidays, family or friends reunions, sightseeing, or transit stop in Cambodia before traveling further.
Applicants can submit the online application form from whatever place where they have access to an Internet-connected working electronic device. Completing the application should not take more than a couple of minutes, and the approved e-Visa will be delivered to the individual’s email inbox within a few business days.
Requirements for Indian Citizens to apply for the Cambodian e-Visa
There are a few basic documents that Indian citizens must prepare to complete the Cambodia e-Visa online application. These documents include:
- a digital copy of a passport’s bio-data page;
- an applicant’s face photo
Tip: You can take photos of required documents using your phone or PC camera. Our visa consultants will adjust the received files, so there is no need to worry about the size of the attached pictures.
REQUIREMENTS ON ARRIVAL
Indian nationals should remember to have a valid passport and a copy of a valid eVisa and be ready to present both documents when asked during border control.
- The passport of a Cambodia online visa applicant cannot expire for at least 180 days (6 months) from the date they plan to arrive in Cambodia.
- Cambodia e-Visa will automatically become invalid in case the passport data is changed, or the passport expires.
- Cambodia e-Visa does not cover the purposes of work and running business activities in Cambodia. For work-related purposes, one needs to apply for a visa directly at the nearest Cambodian diplomatic mission.
Cambodia e-Visa application process from India
Indian citizens need to follow a very intuitive and straightforward application process consisting of the following steps:
- Go to the application panel, indicate your traveling motive, and next click the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Fill out the online form by providing all required details, including your personal data, passport details, and the port through which you plan to enter Cambodia that accepts the Cambodian online visa.
- Double-check all the entered information before submitting it further.
- Upload a legible copy of your bio-data passport page and your face photograph.
- Cover the processing fee.
Shortly after making the online payment, make sure to refresh your email inbox and check for the confirmation email. The approved Camodia tourist visa will arrive at your email address as soon as it is approved. It should take maximally up to a few business days.
Cambodia e-Visa service fee and processing time
In general, it may take up to a few business days to process your application. You should remember to apply for a Cambodia tourist visa online at least 3 business days before the planned trip.
The waiting time is an individual matter and totally depends on the decision of the Cambodian authorities. Do remember to refresh your email inbox to check for your approved e-Visa!
CAMBODIA e-VISA FEE
All citizens, no matter their nationality, need to cover the processing fee of 99 Euro. The payment can be settled by credit/debit card, PayPal, or any other available method of online payment.
After covering the fee, makes sure to check whether you have received a confirmation email with your application number.
Entry ports that Indians can enter Cambodia with e-Visa
It is crucial that e-Visas are only accepted at certain Cambodian airports and border crossing points. During the online application for a Cambodia visa, one must choose one port recognizing electronic visas through which they plan to enter Cambodia.
Indian citizens can use Cambodia e-Visa to enter the country through the following entry points (no seaports are recognizing e-Visas):
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
Border crossing points
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) when entering from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) when entering from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) when entering from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) when entering from Laos
Important: One can leave Cambodia through any airport or border crossing.