March 23, 2023
Cambodia Visa for Bangladeshi
If you are a Bangladeshi citizen and your travel plans include entering Cambodia, you have to get a Cambodian visa.
Cambodia e-Visa is an electronic visa that permits foreign travelers to visit Cambodia for tourism and transit matters. An online visa to Cambodia enables its holders to enter the country once in a span of 90 days and stay there for up to 30 days.
To apply for a Cambodia visa from Bangladesh, complete a short form, cover the fees, and check the email address. Make a printout and bring it with your valid passport to the entry point. It is important to remember that only some ports in Cambodia accept online visas.
Requirements for Bangladeshi Citizens to apply for the Cambodian eVisa
Technical requirements for Cambodia visa application
If you are going to apply for a Cambodia visa online, you need to check if you meet the technical requirements to complete the application remotely:
- you must have a working device – a smartphone, laptop, PC, or tablet;
- your device must be connected to the internet – as long as it is stable, it doesn’t matter if that’s mobile, hardwired, or Wi-Fi connection;
- an active email is also a must-have – we will send the approved visa to your email address;
- you should be able to pay online.
Bangladeshi citizens need to attach the following documents to the Cambodia visa application:
- a passport valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival – its digital photograph must be of relatively good quality;
- a face photograph must be a front view, clearly show the applicant’s facial features, and has a plain background; the facial expression should be neutral.
You need to prepare two documents for the border control, as officials will ask you to present proof of your legal entry and stay in Cambodia:
- first, you need a valid passport;
- also, you need to show a paper copy of the approved Cambodia visa.
Keep in mind that only certain entry ports accept Cambodia electronic visas, so plan your travel accordingly.
Cambodia eVisa application process from Bangladesh
It is extremely easy to apply for a visa from Bangladesh – you don’t need to visit an embassy in person, wait in long lines, deal with large paperwork, or answer officials’ questions. Cambodia visa is available completely online.
To obtain a Cambodian e-Visa, Bangladeshi citizens must follow this step-by-step application guide:
- Provide your basic details in the visa application form.
- See whether your information is complete and error-free.
- Upload the proper documents: a face photo and passport bio-data page.
- Make the payment (99 Euro) using your debit card/credit card/PayPal.
- Await result. If an online visa application is successfully approved, you will get it via email as a PDF document.
Cambodia eVisa service fee and processing time
Cambodia visa fees
A Cambodian visa costs 99 Euro. You can cover the fees online, the options available on our website include a credit/debit card and PayPal. All of them are secured, so choose which fits you best. Your personal and payment details are secured by the SSL certificate, which provides the highest data protection standards.
Most applications for a Cambodia tourist visa get approved within a few days. Still, note that processing times may vary based on the completeness and accuracy of the application, how quickly we are able to process applications we’ve already received, how long an applicant takes to respond to any request or concerns, and other factors such as technical issues, etc.
Therefore, thoroughly review the information you provide: whether it is complete, correct, and relevant. Also, make sure to regularly check your email address: we may ask for additional details, documents, or some other important visa-related questions. The quicker we get a response, the sooner you get the visa approved.
Entry ports that Bangladeshi nationals can enter Cambodia with eVisa
Cambodia supports electronic visas only at certain entry points, so you must choose one of the allowed entry ports. Otherwise, you won’t be able to cross the country’s borders. However, you can depart from any airport or border crossing.
Check out the entry point accepting eVisas:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
Border crossing points:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) when entering from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) when entering from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) when entering from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) when entering from Laos
Currently, seaports don’t support Cambodia online visas, so you must choose from the options below.