March 28, 2023
Business Visa Cambodia
This year, a Cambodia business visa became available online for all countries in the world! This means more and more people are getting able to receive a visa to Cambodia for business purposes via a facilitated procedure.
Cambodia attracts business people and entrepreneurs with its tax structure, dollarization, and affordable labor. No wonder Cambodia is steadily becoming an important business spot.
Many specialists need a business visa to Cambodia in order to handle business, have meetings with other companies, take part in projects, and for other business-related reasons.
The Cambodia visa application is extremely simple. It only requires a few steps: complete an online form, upload documents, and cover the fees. The approval will be sent via email – so you can easily apply for Cambodian business visa type from home.
A Cambodia business visa is single-entry, remains effective for 3 months, and allows foreign travelers to stay in the country for 30 days. Then it can be extended for up to 30 days or for a more extended period, provided you get a work permit in Cambodia.
How to get a business visa for Cambodia
Now if you need a Cambodia visa for business purposes, you can apply online in a quick and straightforward way. Pick a device of yours and start the application process:
- Fill in the secure online Cambodia visa application form. You should use your basic personal, passport, and travel information.
- Check the accuracy of your data – it should be complete and error-free.
- Confirm and make the payment. You can do it using any of the online payment methods available on the website – PayPal/debit card/credit card.
- Get an approval letter within several days via email. It will come as a PDF document.
- Bring a paper copy of the Cambodia eVisa certificate to the checking point and present it to immigration officers.
It is also possible to apply for a business visa to Cambodia by visiting the nearest embassy or consulate.
Cambodian business visa requirements
In order to submit the application form for a business visa to Cambodia online, you should meet the following requirements:
- a functioning device (such as a phone, laptop, tablet, or PC) with internet access;
- PayPal or debit/credit card to pay the Cambodia visa fees;
- current email address – the eVisa information and a certificate will be sent to the email specified in the form.
It is also necessary to upload digital copies of the proper documentation:
- a passport valid for a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of arrival and with at least one blank page;
- an applicant’s face photograph in color – it must be of relatively good quality, clearly show facial features, and be passport-style;
- an invitation letter from a company in Cambodia or a letter from the sending company;
- business license for the company.
Permitted stay with Cambodia business visa
A business visa to Cambodia is a single-entry permit. The Cambodia eVisa validity period is 90 days from the issue, and you can cross the Cambodian borders on any day of this period.
You can stay in the country for up to 30 days from arrival. Make sure to bring your valid passport and a printed copy to the border control.
Allowed entry points
Only some entry ports accept e-Visas in Cambodia, so you should plan your trip accordingly. Otherwise, you won’t be allowed into the country. With an electronic visa, it is possible to enter Cambodia through the following ports of entry:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
Land border crossing:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam)
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) (from Laos)
No seaports currently support online visas in Cambodia.
Cambodia visa extension
It is not recommended, however, you can overstay your Cambodian visa for 30 days at the cost of $10 per day by paying at Immigration on your way home. If, after this period, you still stay in the country, you may be imprisoned, deported, and banned from visiting Cambodia in the future.
A legal way for Cambodia eVisa holders to stay in the country is to apply for a work permit in Cambodia after arrival.
You can extend your Cambodia visa if you enter into an employment contract with a local Cambodian entity within the first 30 days of coming to the country. So, when applying for an extension, you should bring an employment contract or a business work permit as evidence.
Who can apply for a business visa for Cambodia
A Cambodia business visa can be obtained by citizens of all countries around the world, except for visa-exempted nationals.
Visa-free access to Cambodia for a certain period of time is available for the following countries:
- Stay for up to 30 days:
- Stay for up to 14 days: