March 20, 2023
Azerbaijan Visa for Pakistan
An ASAN visa was introduced in January 2017 to make the process of application for a visa smoother and speed up border control. This electronic visa is a single-entry permit valid for 90 days, which enables one to stay in the country for up to 30 days.
It is not necessary to visit the Azerbaijan embassy or consulate anymore, as Pakistani citizens can obtain an e-Visa in the online process. It is very simple. You need an electronic device with an internet connection, an active email, and a valid means of payment.
Before the application, check all the requirements and prepare the necessary documents, such as a valid passport. The Azerbaijan visa costs 119 USD, and after processing, you will receive it via email in PDF form.
This visa to the Republic of Azerbaijan can be used for tourism, business, or medical treatment. It is not designed for people who would like to take part in work activities. To do so, contacting the embassy is crucial.
How to apply for an Azerbaijan Visa as a Pakistani Passport Holder?
You don’t need to worry, as the process is very convenient and intuitive. To apply online for electronic visas and travel to Azerbaijan, you need to check all the requirements and prepare the necessary documents. Then, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the website and fill in the Azerbaijan online visa application form. Provide basic information like name, surname, date of birth, passport number, etc. Check the details twice before you send them. Mistakes can lead to delays or even rejection of the application.
- Cover the fee. The e-Visa to Azerbaijan costs 119 USD, and you can pay for it via many methods of payment (PayPal, credit/debit card, etc.).
- Wait for the confirmation and approval. Receive your e-Visa in PDF form via email and print it out.
The process is very fast, and approval won’t take long. However, it depends on many factors, so the time may differ for each applicant. Also, remember that you must have a passport to enter Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens
The requirements for an e-Visa to Azerbaijan are minimal. You should prepare the following documents:
- a valid passport
- a passport bio-data page
- a face photo.
Also, remember to print out your e-Visa and have a valid passport upon arrival.
An e-Visa to Azerbaijan Validity Period
The validity period of an e-Visa to the Republic of Azerbaijan is 90 days. Besides, you can stay in the country for up to 30 days with it.
The expiration date is on the PDF version of your e-Visa. You can check it anytime. It is possible to overstay by 10 days, but for a long stay, you must apply for a visa once again, as the extension is not possible.
Advantages of e-Visa to Azerbaijan
There are many benefits of the e-Visa to Azerbaijan:
- It is very easy to obtain it – you don’t need to visit the embassy or consulate.
- You can save your time and nerves.
- You can ask the support team if you have any problems or doubts.
- The whole process is very fast and secure.
- The process is done entirely online, so no face-to-face appointment or waiting in line is necessary.
- In order to apply for an e-Visa and visit Azerbaijan, you must be outside the country.
- The Azerbaijan e-Visa is a single-entry permit valid for 90 days and enables one to stay in the country for up to 30 days.
- It is not possible to extend this visa, but you may overstay by 10 days.
- Each visitor must complete a separate application form.
- You need to print out your visa, as the physical copy will be checked at the border crossing by the proper authorities.
- You don’t need to have an e-Visa while transiting if you carry a passport, have an onward ticket, and don’t leave the transit zone at the airport.
- The online visa doesn’t allow you to take part in employment-related activities. To do so, you must have a work permit.
- The application process is very easy and intuitive, you just need to visit the website, fill in the application form, cover the fee, and wait for your e-Visa that will be sent to your email in PDF form.