March 16, 2023
Armenia Tourist Visa for Indian
The Armenia e-Visa is a single-entry permit that enables one to stay in the country for up to 120 days. The Armenian government has implemented an e-Visa system to make the visa application process as simple as possible for visitors from 70 eligible countries, including India.
There are two types of visa to Armenia: a single-entry permit for a 21-day stay valid for 90 days or a 120-day stay valid for 180 days.
They can be used in the following cases: medical treatment, business, tourism, transit, or visiting friends and family. To apply for an Armenian visa, Indian nationals should prepare an electronic device with an internet connection and take part in the application process.
So they should visit the website, complete the form, cover the fee, and wait for confirmation. After that, they will receive an e-Visa in PDF form via email.
Remember that your passport must be valid to obtain a visa and visit Armenia. As the whole process is very simple and intuitive, you won’t have any problems to apply.
Besides, you can extend your stay for additional 60 days. You need to contact the Department of Passport and Visa at the Armenian Police Office to do so.
Armenia Tourist Visa Requirements
The requirements for an Armenia e-Visa aren’t numerous. Indian passport holders just need to prepare the following:
- a valid passport for at least 6 months
- recent face photo (can be taken with phone or PC).
Note that some additional documents can be requested. Besides, prepare a passport and a printed online visa on arrival.
Armenia Visa Online Application Process for Indian Citizens
The application process won’t take you long. Before, collect all necessary documents and check the eligibility criteria. Then, just grab your electronic device with an internet connection and then follow these steps:
- Visit the website and click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete the application form and provide the necessary information such as name, surname, passport number, date of birth, etc. Check details twice and avoid mistakes that can lead to delays.
- Cover the fee. Pick one of the available payment methods like PayPal, credit/debit card, etc.
- Wait for approval and receive your e-Visa in PDF form via email. Don’t forget to print it out, as it will be checked at the border crossing by the proper authorities of the Republic of Armenia.
As you can see, there aren’t many requirements for a visa to Armenia for Indian citizens. You can do everything without going out, so it is very convenient.
Ports of Entry
An online Armenian tourist visa for Indians can be used only in the following ports of entry:
- the Ayrum railway station
- the Zvartnots International Airport
Land Border Crossing Points:
Other ports don’t accept electronic visas, so prepare before your trip and don’t be surprised.
Benefits of an e-Visa for Indians
There are many benefits of an e-Visa for Indians:
- No visit to the embassy or consulate of the Republic of Armenia is necessary.
- Everything is done online – it is very convenient and intuitive.
- You save your time and nerves.
- You can ask the support team about your visa in case of any problems or doubts.
- It is very simple to take part in the visa application process, which is very safe.
- You will receive your e-Visa via email in PDF form, so you don’t need to wait in line.
- Indian citizens can obtain an e-Visa to Armenia in two types: for 21 days (valid for 90 days) or 120 days of stay (valid for 180 days).
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months to apply.
- You don’t need to obtain a transit visa in case your stay in Armenia is no longer than 48 hours.
- It is not possible to take part in activities related to employment with an online visa.
- You can enter Armenia only at the selected locations with your e-Visa. Remember to print it out and have it with you as well as a valid passport.
- You can extend your visa for up to 60 days in the Department of Passport and Visa at the Armenian Police Office.